Thursday, December 4, 2008

An Ending with a Twist

I got invited to the Wild game against the St Louis Blues last night by one of my business partners. The company has a suite, so it was more like being in someone's living room (if that living room had three high-def TVs all tuned to the game) than being at the stadium. I didn't really get to watch the game itself because of having to talk to lots of people, but I did keep tabs on the TVs out of the corner of my eye.

You all know by now that the Wild dominated, especially in the last period. There was some confusion right at the end as the Wild were awarded their final goal. You all probably knew that it's an automatic goal if there's a penalty against a team which has pulled its goalie, but it was news to me. Makes sense, since there was a penalty for tripping and the Wild player was approaching an open net.

Hope we're as successful in St Louis Park as the Wild were against St Louis.

No comments: